Sunday, August 5, 2012

Nash Comes in the Morning

It is 2:24 pm, I'll be waking up at 4am to get to to the Hospital by 5 where they will prep me for surgery beginning at 6:30. Wow. I don't think I am going to sleep one wink tonight. It is kind of difficult to relax when you know that your life will never be the same in a few hours. I know I have been pregnant for 10 months, I know that I have been dying to get this little guy out of me, but now that I will actually be facing the music in just a few hours I am kind of freaking out. Our family of four will soon be a family of five. Hard to grasp, though very much happening.
I held Eddy and Olive last night after I read them books and my pregnant hormones took over as I cried and cried. It was the last night that they will sleep in their room together without Nash. I cannot believe they are getting so big and Olive is no longer going to be my baby. They are going to be such a great big bro and sis. It is SO exciting, a little scarry, but I am ready for it.
Nash, we are so excited to meet you tomorrow and in a few weeks, we wont even remember what life was like before you were here. We are so excited for you to be in our family and we love you so much already.
See you in the morning!
-Love mom

2 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

Libby!!! that's awesome! Crazy how time flies! how exciting.. can't wait to meet this little Nash.

bohling76 said...

I hope all goes well! Congrats!