Friday, January 20, 2012

Provo


We have been here for officially 2 weeks...and the verdict is, it's great. It is so different than anywhere we have ever lived but we'll take it. We live smack dab in the center of Provo basically on campus. There are students EVERYWHERE like seriously EVERYWHERE which is so foreign but it helps us feel a little young so we are happy. Our home is very warm and cozy and our kids absolutely love it. We went to Bountiful the other day and when Olive saw us pull up to our old house she started crying and said, "I want to go to my new house." It was so sweet and makes me so happy that they have adjusted so well. For now we are just waiting for some warmer so we can play outside.


Cheers to you!
-Happy Valley

3 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

You made the move!! I am so glad you guys are liking it!!

Sarah B said...

Your house looks comfy and perfect. Glad to hear you like the area. I just read about Eddy's tummy problems lately. Hope you can get it figured out soon. Poor baby. I'm happy you're preg again! Moms of 3 unite!

Carli said...

awesome! and congrats on your pregnancy! you make cute babies!