Monday, September 26, 2011

DDP

Well Im back on the juice, Diet Dr. Pepper, that is. I took a break from July 4th until about a week ago to try to be healthier.
I got back on the juice for the following reasons:
Number 1: fall came, though it is so beautiful it still depresses me a little and the juice just makes me feel better.
Number 2: I went back to work. I now am a Family Resource Facilitator at Canyon Heights High (school for young mothers) and it keeps me energized throughout the day.
Number 3: I missed my groupies... Drinking Diet is almost like being in a cult following. One feels a sense of belonging with their fellow Diet drinkers. Its like a sisterhood that one can only understand when hooked on the juice.
So here's to you Diet drinks and drinkers! Thanks for the good times.

3 comments:

Candice said...

welcome back.

Jess and Heather said...

You make me laugh. :) I miss you. You will be the perfect person for that job, they are lucky to have you!

LD said...

Do what you gotta do sista! I'm jealous of your summer, you always have a fun time.